Re: Exposure to Phograhic Film in Airport X-ray Scanners

I have measured the exposure from one x-ray (scanner) machine and found 140
micro rem (integrated).  - Just one data (datum?) point, but I understand
that this was reasonable based on discussions with others.  Looks like the
security staff person was better informed than I would expect.

Brian Rees
brees@lanl.gov