Natural gas power...

...was at about $2.10 when the US went to natural gas almost exclusively over
the last few years, despite our many obvious comments that we are being
exposed to big price increases and limited supplies within a few years.
Today's report says crude and gasoline are backing down in price, but nat gas
adds 11c to $4.56.

Who knows what the fuel cost component is for current gas burners (reported
somewhere to be about 80% about 2 years ago) and/or CCGTs?  and their
respective current production costs at $4.50?

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net