Re: DECON WITH HAND CLEANER

We use Fast Wipes pre moistened hand clean towels. They are 9" by 10". They
are made by gojo(1-800-321-9647). Our written procedures require we try these
after using masking tape for attempting to remove loose particles or
radiological  contamination. It stops the problem with contaminated decon
water, etc. Makes almost no cleanup. They are good for "small" decon work. I
have not heard of a problem with their use in the several years they have
been in our radiological procedures.