RE: Egypt detains four over radiation deaths

How do we move beyond the LNT discussion if LNT (with its bastard child, collective dose) leads to the obvious conclusion that we are killing thousands every year with legal occupational and non-occupational doses?  What are a few accidental lethal doses in the face of that?  We cannot accept LNT for non-standard setting purposes if we do not accept the consequences of its use.

Lew LaGarde
offtowy@aol.com