Annual mtg 5 k run pictures

Dear Runners,
  Due to several reasons, none of which were the fault of you runners, I
did not get the photos of you crossing the finish line posted in a timely
manner.  Some of you got your photos, but I have the photos of the rest of
you at home and will mail them to you. What I need from you is: your name
and mailing address, approximate time of finish, your tag number, and any
other information that will help me identify you.
  If it would be helpful, I can scan the photo and send it to you via
E-mail.  If you want it this way, give me an approximate resolution for
the scanning (low if you only want to look at it on a monitor, say, for
identification purposes, medium for some purposes, and high if you want to
print it).
  I appoligize for the inconvenience.
Les Fraley
1325 Whedbee Street