Re: Barnwell access

All non-compact waste will be phased out by 2008.  Each of the preceding years between now and then will allow diminishing cubic feet of non-compact waste - ending with zero in 2008.

You might want to check out the language of the SC Bill that was signed into law authorizing  SC's access into the compact.

>>> wfendt@UDel.Edu wrote on 12 Jul 00 9:52:26 AM >>>
It's my understanding that non-compact generator access will eventually
be phased out over the next several years.  After that we will need to
look at other sites like Envirocare for disposal.

Our broker plans on providing to us revised disposal fees sometime soon.

Bill Fendt wfendt@udel.edu
University of Delaware