Re: Nuclear Power

The new  IAEA Bulletin have very interesting articles on this theme, that we
can download

World Energy Council Sustainable Energy Development
(Volume 42, Number 2)

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Periodicals/Bulletin/Bull422/index.shtml

Calls for Global Action
by Gerard Doucet
Building Capacities for Comparative Energy Assessment
by Bruce Hamilton, Guenter Conzelmann, and Duy Thanh Bui
Indicators for Sustainable Energy Development
by Arshad Khan, Hans-Holger Rogner, and Garegin Aslanian
Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Electricity Generation Chains
by Joseph V. Spadaro, Lucille Langois, and Bruce Hamilton
Kyoto's Flexible Mechanisms & Nuclear Power
by Hans-Holger Rogner
Nuclear Energy & the Latest IPCC Emission Scenarios
by Vladimir Kagramanian, Serguei Kononov, and Hans-Holger Rogner
Economic Competitiveness of Nuclear Power
by Hans-Holger Rogner and Lucille Langlois
Viewpoint on the World's Challenging Energy Future
by Richard Rhodes and Denis Beller
Future Development of Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles
by Debu Majumdar, Juergen Kupitz, Hans-Holger Rogner, Thomas Shea, Friedrich
Niehaus, and Kosaku Fukuda

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze@netvision.net.il
Israel