Sn-113/In-113m isotope generator

Dear radsafers,

On short notice we require a Sn-113/In-113m isotope generator (about 15 GBq
or 0.4 Ci) for technical experiments (so there is no need for the generator
to be medical sterile). Can anyone point me in the direction of world-wide
potential suppliers of this type of generators? Please send your information
directly to my e-mail addres (Gert.G.Jonkers@opc.shell.com), or reply to the
list if you feel that the information provided is beneficial to us all.
Thanks in advance for your response.

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
ASA - Amsterdam Services Analytical 'Special Projects'
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM