Re: Radiation Worker I Training

Jason,

Earnshaw Environmental, Inc. (www.earnshaw-environmental.com) offers a
40-hour Radiation Safety course which is Internet-based.  While it is not a
software program, it is provided through the "Blackboard" system and allows
students to interact with the instructor(s) and with each other through
discussion forums and chat sessions.  We have also provided distance
education courses in:  Haz. Matls. Mgmt., Environmental Management, and
Environmental Assessment.

I'd be glad to talk to you.

Keith Earnshaw, PhD

Tel. 919-846-6365