From: Flora, Jason [mailto:jgf7@cdc.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 11:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Radiation Worker I Training

Hello Radsafers!

I am looking for a commercially available interactive software package for

Radiation Worker I Training.  Please let me know if you utilize this type of

training software, vendor, and cost.

Our branch visits many of the Department of Energy facilities.  A computer

based training module would benefit our organization.

 (Comments are those of the author and may not represent the views of my

employer)

			Jason Flora

			Health Related Energy Research Branch

			NIOSH DSHEFS/HERB