Re: Nuclear waste needs a home . . . someplace

At 11:03 AM 7/18/00 -0500, Sandy Perle wrote (or rather quoted):
>Nuclear waste doesn't belong in
>neighborhoods and workplaces. How much better to isolate it in arid,
>unpopulated land.

My question is: "How much better?" Can we accept the political realities of
the present and wait? Are we aggravating the situation by picking at this
problem ineffectively. Is it out of the question to put the problem on hold
for a few decades?

mike
Mike McNaughton
email: mcnaught@LANL.gov or mcnaughton@LANL.gov