RE: Rosalie Bertell

Rosalie's estimation of 1.3 billion is obviously too low!!  One hundred per
cent of the inhabitants of the earth have been viciously pierced by cosmic
rays,  we all eat radioactively contaminated food to some extent and we're
all going to die directly or indirectly from the effects radiation
according to her BROAD criteria.  So what is her earth shaking solution??
By the way, I wonder if she sports a sun tan?