Euratom 96/29

Dear Radsafers,

Could somebody let me know how the implementation of the Euratom 96/29 BSS
Directive went in EU Member States?
It was supposed to be implemented by 13 May 2000 and did contain Title VII
on the exposure to natural sources of radiation - this is the part I am
interested in particular since in point 1 of the Article 40 says:
"This Title apply to work activities... within which the presence of natural
radiation sources leads to a significant increase in the exposure of workers
or of members of the public which cannot be disregarded from the radiation
protection point of view."
I wonder what level of exposure was, is or will be specified in different
countries for regulation of NORM - 1 mrem (0.01 mSv) per year as for
artificial radionuclides?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov