Re:DOE Injury claims

Try this:

> More information about worker screening programs is available on the Internet
> at www.eh.doe.gov/workers.  Workers may contact the advocacy office at
> (877) 447-9756.

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT
rodney_bauman@wssrap-host.wssrap.com

Subject:    DOE Injury claims
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       07/20/2000 10:27 PM

Recently, there were postings regarding  the  Dept.  of  Energy policy for
compensating its current and past workers who  incurred cancer and/or other
potential work-related diseases. Does anyone know the procedure for
submitting claims, or where one might get related information? I have a
friend who  retired from work at a DOE laboratory ,  has been diagnosed with
cancer , and could use the information.  Thank you.