Re: Dominion's Nuclear Units Among the Lowest Cost U.S.

Yes please - I looked as well and could only find nebulous dollar cost
to construct TARGET figures and statements that current devices fall
short and some allusions to "pie in the sky" possibilities for devices
yet to be.

These "possibilities" have been part of PV lore for at least 2 decades.

What is the ENERGY cost to make a PV NOW?