Re: Medical training war stories

Dear Andy and Radsafers

First Comment:

If this is a fact in USA, how could we expect that may possibly be better in
the rest of the world, especially in developing countries?  What you mention
just prove that Medical and Health Professionals, that are the most credible
sources of information to the public, often lack knowledge about radiation
and its impact on human health.
What are the responsibilities of Health Physics Association, around the
world including American Health Physics Association, to assess the physician
’s knowledge on this subject? Wouldn’t you believe that conducting an
Opinion Research could be of great value? -- I am presenting problems,
however I would be happy to discuss solutions.

Second Comment:

If this is a fact in USA, how to blame American people and people around the
world, that are against nuclear energy, and sincerely they are  pro
anti-nuclear groups? -- Surely they are more ignorant than those physicians
that do not  understand the  risk of a few diagnostic x-rays!!

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze@netvision.net.il
Israel