Re: A question about medical training

My first thought, and my second thought, is should the HPS Board of Directors
take action to assist the medical schools to begin teaching  significant courses
in radiation health?  Any Board members out there?  It would seem to me that
those schools are the perfect place to educate medical personnel who would then
educate, as appropriate, the public.  I know that no one wants to "take on" the
medical establishment in this matter, but if we don't who will?  Who is the HPS'
current liaison with the American Medical Association, and, if we don't have one,
who would be willing to take on that job?  Should the HPS Board not have an
official liaison with the AMA?  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net