Re: TMI, Hershey, and radioactive milk?/

--- Bjorn Cedervall <bcradsafers@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/mothersalert/
>
> A good site if you want to be informed about the opinions of
> Rosalie Bertell
> (TMI: "The real story - what actually happened"), Ernest Sternglass
> and
> their friends. Obviously you must not be a mother to be on that
> site.
>
> My personal reflections only,
>
> Bjorn Cedervall

Bjorn,

     Thanks for the reference to that site.  I did a lot of reading
there and was amazed (well, maybe not amazed...) at the blatant
claims and flimsy correlations, like the reference to nuclear
industry "causing global warming" and "promoting nuclear weapon
proliferation".  I wonder what clean, green, efficient, and cheap
power sources they refer to?  It's amusing how several times I would
happen on to a reference to some fact or congressional document, only
to be linked to more biased and opinionated statements.

     At the very least, it's always fascinating to see some of the
contrary things being supplied to the public by these sources.  Seems
all too easy for someone with a lot of hearsay and speculation to
play on people's fears...I think we all know that proverbial phrase:
"people fear that which they do not understand..."

=====
Tye Morancy
Dunbar Radiation Laboratory
Radiation Protection Office