Re: TMI, Hershey, and radioactive milk?

It appears to me that these samples were intentionally spiked with I-131.
With concentrations of greater than 21,000 pCi/L, 13 miles to the West (least
direction of the wind) and the animals were on stored feed indicates the
samples were tampered with.

Just my opinion,

Tom Lashley
LashleyT@DTEenergy.com