Re: TMI, Hershey, and radioactive milk?

I do not belive it! there are no two headed cows. I
live in the area...there is nothing in the news life
is good there.
And as for Handfords Down winders! Most of them are
farmers who never donned ppe to put chemicals on there
crops.no cancer there! I worked hanford 11 years and
my father 44 years so did my Uncles no one in our
faimly is sick and most of our friends from there
never got sick. all the guys I now have passed on from
old age.
sorry I do not belive in the problems.

=====
mark sasser