two headed cows - TMI - 20 yrs later

IMHO there could very easily be "two headed cows," not unlike the
eight-legged "octopus colt" claimed near Chernobyl.
Recently I querried a local media (paper + TV) science writer, Dr. Joe
Schwarcz (usually quite excellent), about an article he wrote, in which he
included mutagenic/teratogenic radiation effects around Chernobyl :

....following which I received this very unsatisfactory reply, which
illustrates perfectly how stereotypes are perpetuated :

Comment : doesn't that just make you cringe (or something..) ??

Jaro
frantaj@aecl.ca