Re: DOE Injury claims

Susan,

I think the reason you were removed from the CHE list is more complex than
that and has to do at least partially with a feeling that you were working at
cross purposes with the group.  I don't agree completely with all I see on
the CHE list, either, but I agree with enough of their positions on a few
major issues (such as compensation for sick workers, protection for
whistleblowers, and the need to do something about the mess that is the U.S.
Department of Energy) to remain.

I would think that someone who believes he or she has been made sick by
working at a DOE site and is looking for help would be welcome.

Pam Watson