Re: DOE Injury claims

Pam,

> I would think that someone who believes he or she has been made sick by
> working at a DOE site and is looking for help would be welcome.

This is an important statement. Another important consideration is
whether or not there is any scientific evidence that supports the
individual's belief. If there is, then there should be compensation
for their being wronged. However, the converse is as true. If there
is no evidence, there should be no compensation. We shouldn't pay for
illness that is not caused by the assumed responsible individual
(facility).

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205