Re: "Scientific Evidence"

I don't recall the doctor's name, but several years ago I attended a
lecture where data was provided whereby an individual's biological
sample was taken and the cumulative dose the person received could be
determined with excellent accuracy and precision. That and conclusive
thresholds above which damage can be assigned, would provide for a
better process for radiation induced illness compensation.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205