Refractory bricks are Radwaste

Dismantling of an ordinary non-nuclear boiler has led to failed attempts to
dispose of the refractory bricks which average about 10 pCi/gm of Ra 226+228
and have 0.18 pCi/m2sec Rn-222 emanation (yes we had to have it  measured).
The landfill won't take them. Our NORM disposal company won't take them.
What are the rest of you doing for disposal of refractory bricks?

BTW this is in Louisiana.

Lew
510 242-7040
lcoo@chevron.com