Re: Testimony of Steve Wing to US House of Representatives

Dr. Surveyor,

That's it - thanks very much!

It's pretty much as I recalled, but pub'd a little earlier than I
remembered.  I wonder whether the was ever a follow-up?

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
Radiation, Science, and Health
muckerheide@mediaone.net