Help Needed

Radsafers,
I'm scheduled to travel to Tajikistan next week as part of an International Atomic Energy Agency mission.  We'll be assisting the Republic of Tajikistan in establishing their regulatory infrastructure for radiation safety and providing radiological assistance.  One of my tasks will be to give basic instruction to the local authorities on the use of radiation detection equipment.  My place of employment does not own any of the specific types of equipment that I'm supposed to give training on.  I'd like to familiarize myself with the equipment before I depart.  If anyone within driving distance of Philadelphia has the equipment and wouldn't mind me coming to their facility for a visit this week to check out the equipment, I would greatly appreciate it.

The three pieces of equipment I'd like to see are:

1.  Target fieldSPEC - hand held digital spectrometer and dose rate measurement instrument
2.  Ludlum Model 2929 Dual-Channel Scaler
3.  Mini Instruments 6100 Series Dosimeters - electronic dosimeter

Please contact me at: ehr@nrc.gov or (610) 337-5276

Thanks, Eric