Re: Help Needed

Hi Eric
For the mini-instruments I can inform you that this model has been
introduced recently.
I understood that Mini-instruments and Stephen did merge into one company
together with a third party.
The 6100 is an upgrade of older types. I believe the original design came
from Stephen?
I have got a 6100 at my desk for in-company testing.
I can arrange a fax copy of the user-manual of a few pages if you provide
your faxnr.

I think further questions about this 6100 can be addressed to:
Mini Instruments
England
Telephone ++44  1621 783 282
Fax ++44 1621 783132

Also you can call Mr Frank  van Doorne who supplies these instruments in
our country.
He will be pleased to help you out and certainly can tell you who you
should contact.
info@frantec.nl

Let me know if you need further help.
Good luck

Paul van Rooijen
Manager HSE
AIB-Vinçotte Nederland BV
Postbus 6869
4802 HW Breda
The Netherlands
tel	00 31 76 571 22 88
fax	00 31 76 587 47 60
e-mail	rooyen@aib-vincotte.nl

At 16:18 1-8-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Radsafers,
>I'm scheduled to travel to Tajikistan next week as part of an
International Atomic Energy Agency mission.  We'll be assisting the
Republic of Tajikistan in ...