-----Original Message-----
From: edith gbur <egbur@adelphia.net>
To: ruth_weiner@msn.com <ruth_weiner@msn.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 3:04 PM

Dear Ruth,

I am new on the list and believe that  mostly
pro-nuclear supporters make up the  listserve.
But it is difficult  to ascertain your position on the safety effects
of nuclear products..

You say that  you used " uranium-doped quartz, from which I
had a pair of earrings made that I wore for a number of years and throughtwo pregnancies (I ultimately lost them).  The activity was undetectable above background.  I have never, as far as I can tell, suffered any ill effect."
 If you  fault your miscarriages to the earrings don't you consier that
an ill-effect?
 Have you seen the Website: www.radiation.org , It presents
the findings of  world renowned scientists  who are supporting
the study of baby teeth for  levels of strontium 90.
The project may or may not link strontium 90 to cancer.
Edith Gbur