Re: Brookhaven...

> I must emphasise that I have no clue if this is true or not, if it was in US
> media or not - just thought it's funny that this just may have something to
> it...  It's not long and I'll type it in here:

Brinkley is just another pretty face, who doesn't know the
difference between natural and man made radiation, nor the
difference between gamma, beta or neutron, or, anything about
decay characteristics, etc.

Celebrities are used for visual effect, and more often than not, not
their intellect. They've proven that over and over again. And why a
celebrity? They are actors and can be very convincing when
reading a prepared script.
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205