Canberra Industries-Career Opportunity

Looking for an exciting career change?

Canberra Industries creates precision instruments and systems for a worldwide clientele in research, safety,
health and environmental restoration. Our marketplace leadership, success and high spirit offer a uniquely satisfying
career opportunity.

Support Engineer

You will be responsible for preparing and delivering training courses of up to ten days duration at Canberra or
at customer locations.   You will also provide hardware and software support to Canberra customers.

We require a Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organization and planning skills,
knowledge of Canberra's products and theory of products and courses as well as the ability to travel 25-40%.
Previous health physics background, classroom teaching and customer support experience is also required.

For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources Manager,
 Canberra Industries, 800 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT 06450; Fax: (203) 639-2331 or email: dtolla@canberra.com

Visit our website at www.canberra.com for other employment opportunities

Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V