From: Brown, Katherine J. [mailto:katherine.brown@wancdf.wec.com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 6:54 AM
To: Pock, Allen R.; Reynolds, Lori L.; Richardson, Johnnie D.; Shouse,
Floyd; Sullivan, James T.; 'robinsoT@wood.army.mil';
'smw12aug@hotmail.com'
Subject: FW: (no subject)

-----Original Message-----
From: Poprebel58@aol.com [mailto:Poprebel58@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 4:21 PM
To: Jewell900@aol.com; PaFae@aol.com; Mpage70738@aol.ccom;
Dungenboob4life@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)

In a message dated 7/28/00 9:42:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Dungenboob4life
writes:

THIS IS SWEET, I BETTER GET IT BACK

     [Unable to display image]

     You MUST pass this rose on to at least 5 people within the hour of
     receiving this rose. After you do, make a wish. If you have passed it
on,
     your wish will come true and love will come your way shortly.

                  You're...
                  My friend,
                  my companion,
                  through good times and bad
                  my friend,
                  my buddy,
                  through happy and sad,
                  beside me you stand,
                  beside me you walk,
                  you're there to listen,
                  you're there to talk,
                  with happiness,
                  with smiles,
                  with pain and tears,
                  I know you'll be there, throughout the years!

                  You are all good friends to me and I am grateful to you.
     Forward this to all your good friends online to show them you are
friends.

[...]

                 If you send this to:
                 1 person - you are lonely   :(
                 2 people - you have a couple friends, but not many :(
                 3 people - you have a few friends...
                 4 people - you have some friends...
                 5 people - you have several friends!!
                 6 people - you have many friends!!