Re: Radiation Detection & Measurement

I doubt that the binding has much influence on the price of a textbook.  When
the book is in the $100 range, the cost of the binding is insignificant; it's
what the traffic will bear.

You can probably get a $10 discount from an online store.

BTW:  I've purchased the 3rd edition and find that it's well worth the price,
even if you already own the 2nd edition.

This IS an endorsement.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com