Swedish TV site about Chernobyl children

The Swedish public TV service has a somewhat strange domestic news text
today ( www.svt.se  see text TV section, page 115) about Chernobyl children
who will spend three weeks in Sweden (the original is given below - directly
copy-pasted). Essentially the text reads:

"60 children from Chernobyl for a visit

Today an airplane with 60 radiation injured children from the Chernobyl area
landed in Skellefteå (//town in northern Sweden//). The children are in the
age group 7 to 13 years old..."

"Many of the children have cancer and come from bad living conditions... The
arranging part is Hoppets Stjärna ("Star of the Hope")... After three weeks
a new group of children will arrive...."

Now - don't misunderstand me - this is about children. We all care about the
health of children - and it is great giving malnutritioned children food.
This a not the point. The point is about the age of the children and
"radiation injured". What could reasonably be expected? Any comments?

My personal initiative,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com
Inrikesnyheter från SVT Text
----------------------------