Re: The Memphis Flyer, March 2000:

At 15:17 07.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:

>Regards, Jim
>muckerheide@mediaone.net
>========================
>
>Radon Relief
>
>The upside of radioactivity.

Jim,

I am really very angry with you! Why have you not posted this a few weeks
ago?

>allergies, gout, asthma, lupus, carpal tunnel syndrome,

I had surgery last Thursday on my capal tunnel syndrome in my right hand
and if I had know, that radon would heal it, I could have avoided the
surgery, especially since I have a very nice collection of uranium minerals
and uranium salts at home. Well, the surgery went well and as you recognize
from my post I can already work the keyboard again. But it would have
spared me a little pain.....

And now I also know the reason, why I suffered from it: Vienna is built on
sediments from a ancient sea and there is much too little radon emanating
from the sediments!

Jim, I hope you have a little sense of humor!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458