Re: Response to previous postings

Dear Rudi,

If I might condense things down to a couple of questions to understand your position(s) more clearly:

1.  Please explain your interpretation of the RERF findings wrt a "highly selected population."  Do you mean to imply that just by physical/medical screening the A-bomb survivor cohort was selected based on their anticipated longevity?

2.  What do you consider to be "low dose"? 1 rem, 100 mrem, 10 mrem, 1 mrem?

Thank you in advance,
v/r
Michael
TRAB

>>> d4rn@pdx.edu wrote on 07 Aug 00 10:24:15 PM >>>
Here is my response, to questions asked and opinions expressed by
Steven Dapra, Lawrence Grimm and Otto Raabe, all dated August 4, 2000....