RE: Response to previous postings

Dr. Nussbauam:

Thanks for the response.  I enjoyed it and hope to find and read all the
references in the near future (I've read a few).  I like a lively debate,
and you could be an interesting addition to Radsafe, if you plan to stay on.

Hold on to your hat, as I suspect there are plenty of folk on Radsafe who
are going to come at you tooth and nail.  I sensed a passion in your
viewpoint.  The opposite view on Radsafe also has a passion.  We have to
tone them down once in a while.  They have to tone me down every once in a
while too.  I do enjoy the passion, which is why I hope you stay on the
list.

Radsafe can be a lot of fun.   Exactly like my view of low dose radiation, I
find that lively debate on Radsafe is far more stimulating than harmful.

Best wishes

Larry Grimm