Re: Sweden says ok to scrap 2nd nuke -CO2 vs. Hg from coal

>However, no one has mentioned the increase of sulfer and NO2 into the
> >atmosphere.  These biproducts are not completely eliminated via
> >filtration of exhausts. The point being that these biproducts create
> >acid rain (H2SO4 and Nitric acid).  The Northern climes are the most
> >sensitive to the related changes in pH.  How can environmentalists
> >defend coal burning!!!!!!
And this in turn releases uranium and other radioactive elements from our
bedrock by the withering process (Sweden probably has most of the uranium in
Europe)... Where are the people chasing escaping Bq?

My personal and previously discussed reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com