Reactivity Units

I am currently reviewing some safety documents and have run into some units I am
unfamiliar with concerning reactivity.  The reports refer to so many dollars
worth of positive or negative reactivity addition to an assembly of fissionable
materials.  Units are in $ and cents.  Can a dollars' worth of additional
reactivity be defined? How?

Respond privately to: bbailey@handrtech.com

Thank you.

                                     H&R