From: Nissen, Diana [mailto:Diana.Nissen@ccnppi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 8:42 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: SFP Locking Mechanisms

Radsafers,

This question is for the reactor folks out there.  We are trying to find out
who in the industry uses a locking mechanism in the spent fuel pool to
prevent workers from removing items inadvertently.

I am aware that the HPPOS states that this is not a requirement.

Diana Nissen
Health Physicist
Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
Diana.Nissen@ccnppi.com