Mass Loading on Air Filter Media

I am interested in any information/experiences related to the
development of correction factor(s) for the detection efficiency
of alpha-emitters for instances of mass loading on filter
media.

I am particularly interested in any technique(s) that could be
used for field counting (e.g., CAM), and also for gross alpha
counting in a laboratory.

(I have seen NUREG-1507, an older HPS Journal article, and
a couple of other informal experiments)

Gerald Rood
Babcock & Wilcox of Ohio - Mound Site
Business:  (937) 865-4143