RE: Nuclear Warhead Damage Chart (was Hiroshima)

I remember seeing somewhere, that there is chart of damage based on the
mega-tonnage of a nuclear warhead.  Is there someone out there that knows
the whereabouts of such a chart?  Thank you in advance.

Paul B. Pollan, RRPT
Southern Nuclear Operating Co.
Farley Nuclear Plant