Re: Re[2]: Hiroshima/// who cares do it agin if needed saves a lifes!

At 18:14 08.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Nuke so what a lot of good people died!
>My father was there and he shook the man hand who
>dropped the bomb  it saved his life. they told him it
>would take at least 25 waves to get a beach head on
>japen he was  to go in on the 4th wave.
>and to say more! I made a lot of good money at hanford
>
>a lot of good people work there.

I hope that I am not the only person at RADSAFE, who thinks that messages
like this and at least another one recently submitted to RADSAFE is
unappropriate to be distributed on any news group. Especially at RADSAFE,
which is obviously monitored also by journalists and "concerned" people,
the impression should be avoided, that health physicists have racistic
ideas and advocate the use of mass destruction weapons for "japs" and
"similar ones" and declare that they are perfectly happy as long as they
make good money with their work on mass destruction weapons.

Everybody, who does not want to write to RADSAFE on this topic is welcome
to post to my private e-mail address.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458