Re: Re[2]: Hiroshima/// who cares do it agin if needed saves a lifes!

Nuke so what a lot of good people died!
My father was there and he shook the man hand who
dropped the bomb  it saved his life. they told him it
would take at least 25 waves to get a beach head on
japen he was  to go in on the 4th wave.
and to say more! I made a lot of good money at hanford

a lot of good people work there.

=====
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com