Constant Low-Flow air sampling pumps

Hello,

We are looking for a constant flow air sampling pump that will work
comfortably at roughly 4L/HOUR (or 2 ML/MIN).  We currently use Gillian
pumps, and are looking at SKC.

Any personal experiences with these, or other, low flow sampling pumps would
be greatly appreciated.  Vendor responses weclome.  Please reply directly to
me if you feel this would not be of general interest to list members.

Thanks in  advance,

Grant Cubbon
Laboratory Supervisor, National Laboratories
Radiation Safety Institute of Canada
National Laboratories
102-110 Research Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan