H3 Exit Signs

Howdy neighbors!

Some time ago while I was researching H3 exit signs I recall that there was
a facility, I believe it was a university, that had to close some buildings
because of H3 contamination from a broken exit sign. Are any of you familiar
with this case? I'd like to get more details.

Also, with the thousands/millions of them out there, surely some must have
been in fires/accidents that released their contents. Are there any records
of this? Contamination studies?

Thank you in advance. Please contact me directly.
Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Missiles & Space - Sunnyvale Operations
O/EK-20, B/101
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Ph. (408) 742-0759