RE: Why study baby teeth?

At 17:10 09.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>With apologies to Radsafers:
>

>To Edith Gbur:
>
>It is evident that you are not a professional radiation safety person
>(Health Physicist, Radiation Safety Technician and/or related areas of
>expertise), or even close to being one.  Radsafe is a list serve for
>professionals.  I, for one (and I suspect a lot of other Radsafers), would
>appreciate it if you quit posting to Radsafe, especially since you do not
>know how to control your computer (HTML mark-up characters,etc).
>
>On the other hand, I am more than willing to hold private discussions with
>you.  I thoroughly enjoy educating the public on radiation safety matters,
>and would be delighted to talk to you. Feel free to email me privately.

I think that my posting on the same subject is quite similar to the one you
just did. Therefore you are obviously not the only RADSAFEr with the same
thought.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458