RE: Why study baby teeth?

With apologies to Radsafers:

To Edith Gbur:

It is evident that you are not a professional radiation safety person
(Health Physicist, Radiation Safety Technician and/or related areas of
expertise), or even close to being one.  Radsafe is a list serve for
professionals.  I, for one (and I suspect a lot of other Radsafers), would
appreciate it if you quit posting to Radsafe, especially since you do not
know how to control your computer (HTML mark-up characters,etc).

On the other hand, I am more than willing to hold private discussions with
you.  I thoroughly enjoy educating the public on radiation safety matters,
and would be delighted to talk to you. Feel free to email me privately.

In making your decision to quit Radsafe, please consider Radsafer's feelings
and what your postings accomplish.  I suspect that they do nothing but
irritate Radsafers.  Up to now, I have just hit the delete button when I see
your postings.  However, you are a persistent cuss, so I would rather work
with you than let I and the other Radsafers suffer the irritation.

Sincerely Yours,

Larry Grimm
UCLA EH&S/ Radiation Safety Division
*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax: 310/206-9051
*	On Campus: 501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor, MS 951605
*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 501 Westwood Plaza 4th
Fl, Box 951605, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1605
*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not
UCLA's.