Edith, posts, banishment, protocol

> Couldn't we remove the reason of this sickness "Edith -
> who does not reveal her name and affiliation", by banning her from
> RADSAFE?

While I don't agree with Edith (so far) I don't believe you ban
someone from a list simply for that individual taking a position
contrary to your own. However, as with all privately run listservers,
especially a professional one such as Radsafe (sometimes), all
participants need to follow the rules. Edith, for whatever reason, is
having trouble sending postings. I don't know why, since she
appears to be an intelligent individual, and as Steve stated, she is
in a movement where communication is a must. So, if the postings
with all of the "format garbage" is intentional (which I doubt), then
she should be given time to clean up the posts. If nothing changes,
after ample directives, then she, as well as any other individual,
should lose their posting privileges. But not simply for disagreeing
with some of us.

If we don't agree with the poster, we all have the same rights - that
being, respond once, and refrain from responding in the future. If
nothing new is added, and nobody responds, the thread will die on
its own.

Let your fingers do the patrolling, and not the axe.
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205