Re: clusters

> It's just plain statistics and does not have to represent a
> cause and effect relationship in the real world.

Thank you Kjell,

That was what I thought, and why I posted my earlier response.
This was also a statement made recently by Vincent Covello,
regarding clusters, and the fallacy of always attributing some
cause for them. The "tooth fairy project" does just that, assumes
the cause MUST be Oyster Creek, since it is in the vicinity,
radiation (at high doses causes cancer) and therefore, the plant
must be the cause. There is danger in this logic, and it goes
beyond nuclear power, since it is also used by other factions
fighting other entities.
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205